La République Index du Forum
La République Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

puma evospeed

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La République Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIQUE -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
EmilyPerkin
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Aoû - 09:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: puma evospeed Répondre en citant

Puma is slowly on the come up it puma evospeed seems like, now when I say this I don t mean exactly the company but the entry into a more stylish sneakerhead friendly silhouette. Let me be the first to tell you both of these silhouettes really do tickle my fancy and make me rethink not owning a single pair of Pumas. This pack consists of two XT-2s and two Disc Blaze which come in either a yellow or burnt or esque colorway, but that really isn t the point behind this. It s the fact that Puma is entering into a game-changing faze that is turning out some beautiful shoes.These are available now via Kith. 

Holy sneakers and these are Puma s, those wer my thoughts when I saw these bad boys and girls. This Puma XS850 comes out in a large variety of colors that is way too much to talk about. For this XS850 Pack I will let the pictures be my words and puma clyde tell the story themselves, just like the XT1 this silhouette definitely is cohesive with all the buzz of these Asics, Saucony, and New Balance silhouette. Does Puma s rendition push you away or pull you into copping a pair.These are set for a global release on July 1st. 

Take a looky hear, this puma ignite limitless crazy collection brings a sort of odd collaboration between BWGH and Puma. Two silhouettes (XS85/XS698) are featured in this pack both of which seeing only but cosmetic changes and no real exciting structural differences. It seems the all-red fad hasn t quite died out yet with this pack seeing one of which in a maroonish red colorway with subtle pinkish tones as an accent. How this collab came together the world may never know, but this is one I can definitely get down with, can you? Tell us like, love or hate in the comments section down below. 

The Puma Suede is about as classic as you black puma can get when it comes to sneakers.The Puma Suede sees a dope all-black colorway this spring. As you can see form the photos above this Puma Suede features a black suede upper, black leather Puma logo, and an all-black midsole. Additional hits of black rest on the lining, laces, and Puma branding.This clean, crisp, all-black Suede is available now via shops like Kith NYC.After you check out the photos above let us know what you think of this all-black Suede in the comments section below. 

Young sneakerheads take notice, respect is mandatory when an OG comes on the block.The PUMA Blaze Of Glory OG 93 is the Bobby Johnson of a brand with a rich history of athletic and lifestyle footwear. Over two decades have passed since this colorway has appeared on the unique PUMA runner, but fortunately for you guys, the drought is ending and soon your heel cup will runneth over.A nice mix of leather, mesh, and rubber build the upper and an uber-soft neoprene bootie assure that comfort is on deck. While black and grey make for a muted base, the orange and blue hits almost guarantee that elitist passers-by will have to give your footwork an envious and inquisitive glance. You can pay homage to the original on May 24th at PUMA retailers like Uptown fenty puma creepers for $130. 

We ve seen brogue inspired sneaker designs before but none go as hard in the paint as these. Mihara Yasuhiro delivers his latest look to Puma and its a hybrid like none other. Its hard to even call this a sneaker as it hinges on hardbottom based on sole alone but a closer look at the upper finds neoprene and that signature Puma Disc lacing system in place. Dress down the boardroom or dress up the boulevard, however you cut it these are very original and will turn heads
like crazy. Look for them at very select Puma retailers.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Aoû - 09:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La République Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIQUE -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange